Souls or Soul Points play a major role for the player. Upon death, players lose 2 Soul Points. And at every Sunrise, players earn 1 Soul Point. Every minecraft day (20 minutes) players regenerate 1 Soul Point.
- Killed by Mobs/Natural Occurences (Lava, fall dmg, etc.) -2 Soul Points
- Killed by using /kill -2 Soul Points
Soul Points CapacityEdit
- Non-VIP: 10 Soul Points
- VIP/VIP+: 15 Soul Points
- Being killed in a duel does not, subtract any Soul Points from you whatsoever.
- In addition to not losing Soul Points in a duel, players also do not lose Soul Points in the Nether .
- All VIPs have a maximum soul point capacity of 15, but must be regenrated. Meaning, if you play as a class for the first time as VIP, you will not 15 soul points automatically, but rather, 10, and you will need to regenerate the remaing 5.